1. Delivery rules
- Should follow the timing/schedule given by the customer or mutually agreed to deliver the service.
- Should have a call with customer to understand the needs and requirements of customer. And, must carry the materials which are required to accomplish the request while visiting the customer premise.
- Should be willing to provide On Demand/ On Time services as per customer request.
- Must wear Joboy ID card while delivering the service.
- Should not force the customer to pay the service fee by cash.
- Should not ask for extra money or tip other than what Joboy suggest to receive on completion of work.
- Should not try to develop direct business with Joboy customers.
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs during working hours. They must not use any tobacco products or alcohol while delivering the service.
- Must ensure the safety of customer throughout the length of the service.
- Should not contact the customer on behalf of the company post delivering the service.
2. Service provider needs to be professional in his/her behavior and communication as they represent the company.
3. Service provider is solely responsible for any physical or material damage caused during service delivery. Company will not be held responsible or will not cover the expense to resolve damages caused.
4. Service providers are bound to deliver free of cost service for issue they have resolve in the during the warranty tenure.
5. If the service provider is involved in any criminal activities, exhibit any offending behavior, or misconduct at any stage of service cycle, Customer can take legal action against service provider under applicable Indian Law. Company will not be a party to any such action.
6. Company will not be responsible for disputes, including but not limited to customer identity, payments, incentives, legal issues, in case of direct request raised by customers to service providers.
7. Service provider should avoid the company of any other person, unless this is agreed to in advance with the customer. Serville Technologies will not take any responsibility of individuals who are not verified by Joboy on-boarding procedures.
8. Service provider will be responsible for any payments to the third party, if it is not pre-approved by the company/or the customer.
9. If the Service provider confirms availability to deliver the service, but rejects more than 3 requests.
10. Service partner is agreed to adhere the terms and conditions comes in place time to time.